Rental Facilities Available
We are pleased that you are considering Oaklands
Historic House Museum (OHHM) as your event location. Please be advised
that OHHM is first, and foremost, an historic house museum. Please give
consideration to our requirements before committing to an event at OHHM.
Everyone involved in your event is expected to follow the rules and
requests of the museum and its staff.
Due to tourism, OHHM grounds and visitor center are available for weddings, receptions and special events AFTER 4:00 P.M.
Due to fire codes, the maximum capacity of Maney Hall at Oaklands is 150 seated and 200 standing. OHHM reserves the right to contact the fire marshal if maximum capacity is exceeded.
Be advised an officer with the Rutherford County Sheriff’s Department lives on site.
We will be glad to furnish you with additional copies
of EVENT RENTAL POLICIES for your caterer, florist, or other suppliers.
Please read and initial the following guidelines to avoid any
misunderstandings. Failure to comply with these regulations may result
in the forfeiture of your damage/cleaning deposit and/or cancelation of
DESCRIPTION OF FACILITIES:
Maney Hall rental includes:
- Grand Ball Room
- Tables and Chairs
- Portable Bar
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Catering Kitchen
- Storage Area/Coat Room
- Front Porch of Visitors Center
* The staff offices, gift shop and the presentation room will be locked and unavailable.
** There is no bridal or groom changing room available at this facility.
Grounds rental includes:
- Front lawn of the mansion
- Parking lot available for weighted tents only. Stakes are not allowed in the pavement.
- Tenting of the grounds requires prior written approval.
- Access to exterior electrical outlets located at the visitor center and the mansion.
- Visitors center and restrooms will be locked and unavailable unless rented separately and/or with Maney Hall.